Local Cebuano milk tea brand Happy Brew continuously brave through trying times and keeps on with its brand expansion to bring cups of delight closer to everyone. Since its inception in October 2019, Happy Brew sets out cups with the thought of #sharinghappiness with every milk tea served. Currently with 10 branches operating throughout the metro (and 2 other opening within the month), it’s hard to miss that sunny and welcoming yellow brand color that entices you to get a fix right on.
The Happy Brew menu includes a wide selection of milk tea varieties and yogurt drink choices. The cheese series has been well-received by customers, with Rock salt & Double Cheese and Cheese Flurry as bestselling beverages.
My Happy Brew personal favorites are Rocksalt ‘n Cheese, Ultimate Chocolate and Oreo Cheesecake. I suggest to tone down on the base sweetness level (I love to go zero on base beverage sugar <3) if you can to enjoy it a li’l bit better. But if you love it full on sweet, go for it!
The new-on-the-menu Yogurt series are colorful layers of fruit, tart and sweet. Such eye candy beverages and a cup of happiness!
Here’s a look at Happy Brew’s menu to guide you on what to order on your visit to this local milk tea shop!
You can get your fix of Happy Brew at these branches in Metro Cebu:
1. 424 F Llamas St. Tisa, Cebu City
2. 30 A. Del Rosario St. Mandaue City
3. 8C Ouano St. Centro, Mandaue City
4. Quiot Pardo Corner granada Streets, Brgy. Quiot Pardo, Cebu City
5. R.P. Semblante Bldg. Basak Mandaue City
6. Door 2 1st Floor Southface Arcade, San Isidro Rd. Tabunok Talisay City
7. USC Main P. Del Rosario Street Cebu City
8. CIT- U N. Bacalso Cebu City
9. Unit 2, 827 M. Velez St.. Guadalupe, Cebu City
10. City Mall Consolacion
11. USC-TC Talamban (opening soon)
12. Plaza Margarita Minglanilla (opening soon)